In a perfect world, everyone would have plenty of time to plan their event and order their awards.
But we all know that it’s far from a perfect world. Every day we receive calls from clients who need awards and gifts for their event in one week, 3 days, and even overnight.
- “I’m catching a plane to the Philippines tomorrow evening (in New York) and need 3 crystal awards to present to our Operations team there. Can you help us?”
- “The CEO just informed me that they want 63 awards to present to the Global Sales Team in two days. And the meeting is in Canada”.
- “I won’t have the names for the winners until 5 pm on Monday and we need to present the awards on Wednesday. How do we make this happen?”
- “I’m at the trade show and just realized that no one ordered the awards we need for tomorrow’s event”
- “Our company is turning 100 years old this week, and the owner just decided he wants to throw a party for the employees. He wants 200 awards, personalized, and shipped in 3 days, is there any way this can be done?”
- “Our other vendor just called to say they can’t make the awards after all. We need 7 custom awards to present at a televised event in 1 week.”
We found solutions for all of these scenarios! We know that things happen. And we’ve built a manufacturing system that allows for flexibility to expedite products when the need arises. We have many options to help you successfully meet your deadline when the timeline is less than you’d hoped for.
Standard production time for most Awarding You products is 10 days. Shipping time to your location is 1-4 days depending on your location in North America. International shipping options (depending on the country & service chosen) can get your order to it's destination within 5 business days. The production time for each product is specified on each product page, on the section labeled Packaging/Shipping (between Description and Engraving Info).
Quick Ship Items:
We offer a variety of awards that are produced in 5 business days, after art approval and payment is made. Shipping time is additional and depends on your location (and of course, there are two day and overnight shipping options available). See options in the Products section called Quick Ship.
About 60% of our product line can be expedited. Your order goes into our FastTrack Production Line which expedites art proofs, production, finishing and packaging on your order. These orders will incur a Rush Fee that ranges from 10% to 50% depending on the products requested and the time-frame they are needed in. Additionally, orders can be shipped by Federal Express two day or overnight options.
When you need to expedite your order, the best way to make it happen is to contact our Customer Service Team at 800-753-3384; they’ll be able to help you meet your deadline with as few headaches as possible.