Through the years we have perfected our shipping methods to ensure that orders arrive on time, in excellent condition, and at reasonable costs.
In general, we use a variety of experience carriers to ship orders to our customers. We have options for US, global, palatalized, and a variety of special situations. If you have any questions about shipping your order, please do not hesitate to contact our Awards Consultants for additional help.
How we package your awards, plaques or gifts for shipment:
- There are two types of packaging used for your your orders; Individual award, plaque or gift packaging, and shipping packaging. More information about packaging can be found on our Packaging information page.
How long does shipping take?
- Standard Ground Shipments: Take 1 - 4 days to arrive in most US locations. Used on 75% of orders. Delivery for business locations is Monday-Friday. Delivery to home addresses is Tuesday-Saturday.
- Expedited Air Shipments: Rush orders - We offer a variety of 2 day and overnight shipping options, depending on shipping locations and date required. There are also options for morning or afternoon deliveries, if there is a specific event time that needs to be met.
Shipment Options: There are many ways that your order can be shipped. We are very used to working with clients that have special shipping requirements or requests
- All awards to one location – this might be a business facility or an event location.
- Awards sent to multiple locations – when multiple locations are having an employee event, or there is a national meeting, and then regional meetings (including global ones).
- Each award sent to an individual’s home address or office location – often sample awards will be used at the main company event for photo purposes, but then each individual’s awards will be shipped to their home address or office so that no one has to worry about transporting them home in their luggage after the event.
- Palatalizing large orders of awards – when there are many awards shipping to the same location, and a dock is available for palatalized shipments, this is the most cost effective way to ship large orders. Palatalizing orders also reduces the risk of misplaced boxes for large orders.
- Shipments outside of the US – while we regularly ship orders around the globe for clients. FedEx International Priority will deliver in 1-3 business days and FedEx International Economy in 2-5 days. This time includes shipping and customs time. Please inquire about whether your locations are in the countries where these services are available. In countries where these two services are not available, it can take up to 2 weeks to ship and go through customs.
- All shipments outside of the US will incur additional charges for customs duties and taxes. These charges are not known until 4-6 weeks after the shipment, and can vary widely by country. We generally recommend that shipments outside of the US be completed on the customer’s FedEx account number.